Your ring should fit your finger comfortably.
It should be snug enough so as not to fall off and loose enough to slide over the knuckle.
Finger size changes also depend on the time of day and the weather.
Measuring your finger size:
1. Ideally, do this at the end of the day when your fingers are warm.
2. Fingers are smaller in the early morning and when cold.
3. Measure finger size 3 to 4 times to eliminate an erroneous reading.
4. Avoid using string or paper to measure your ring size.
5. These materials can stretch or twist, yielding an inaccurate measurement.
Women’s rings typically range from size G to R.
The most commonly purchased women’s ring sizes range from size K to N.
Size M is also the most popular ring size.
Men’s rings typically range from size P to Z.
The most commonly purchased men’s ring sizes range from size R to U.
Size T is also the most popular ring size.