To achieve the best results, we advise customers to review the ‘printing option’ on their computer, before printing.
This is to ensure that the ‘page scaling’ option is set to ‘none in the print dialogue box.
Please then take a rule and measure the printed sample below (it should measure 2cm):
How to use the wrist sizer.
Cut out the paper Wrist Sizer and follow these instructions.
1. Please ensure that the numbers are on the outside of the Wrist Sizer.
2. Cut the Sizer, where indicated.
3. Insert the pointed end of the Sizer through the opening you have cut.
4. Place your hand through the Sizer and pull the pointed end until it fits comfortably on your wrist.
5. The number that lines up with the edges of the opening shows the size of your wrist.
You can also use a tape measure:
1. If you do not have one, please take any small piece of ribbon or cord.
2. Then, wrap it around your wrist and measure this length against a ruler.
3. Please note that the Pia Hallstrom Fine Jewellery Wrist Sizer is an indicative guide only.
As such, it may not show an exact measure.